What happens when you take
your Favourite Star Wars lines and substitute a single word with
"pants" (careful, some of em are a bit
- A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt this was in
the presence of my old master.
- You are unwise to lower your pants.
- We've got to be able to get some reading on those pants,
up or down.
- She must have hidden the plans in her pants. Send a
detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally,
- These pants may not look like much, kid, but they've got
it where it counts.
- I find your lack of pants disturbing.
- These pants contain the ultimate power in the Universe. I
suggest we use it.
- Han will have those pants down. We've got to give him
- General Veers, prepare your pants for a surface assault.
- I used to bulls-eye womp-rats in my pants back home.
- TK-421. . . Why aren't you in your pants?
- Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.
- Governor Tarkin. I recognized your foul pants when I was
brought on board.
- You look strong enough to pull the pants off of a
- Luke. . . Help me take...these pants off.
- Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants.
- That blast came from those pants. That thing's
- Don't worry. Chewie and I have gotten into a lot of pants
more heavily guarded than this.
- Maybe you'd like it back in your pants, your highness.
- Your pants betray you. Your feelings for them are strog.
Especially for your sister!
- Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their
pants at the first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.
- Yeah, well short pants is better than no pants at all,
- Attention. This is Lando Calrissian. The Empire has taken
control of my pants, I advise everyone to leave before
more troops arrive.
- I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
- You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
- Great Pants? Pants not make one great.
- A Jedi's strength flows from the pants, but beware the
- I just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of my
- Obi Wan never told you what happened to your pants....
- As you can see, my young apprentice, your pants have